Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Computer Is Sick

Photobucket

My lifeline to the outside world - a.k.a. my computer - seems to have come down with a nasty virus. A few days ago, I started noticing some unwanted, unsavory pop-ups...if you get my drift. Then, the whole machine just started shutting down every twenty minutes. So frustrating and makes it kinda hard to write my reviews! GRRRR!

My husband is an engineer, thank goodness, so he is in the process of repairing it. But he has to backup all of my documents and photos and order some CDs to reinstall Windows. It will take some time but in the meantime, we'll be sharing his laptop.

I'm going to try and stay on schedule but wanted to give a heads up just in case he hogs it more than I'd like! *wink wink*

Photo credit: Photobucket

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin