Sunday, May 16, 2010

Earth Week Winners - Part III (and More!)

All good things must come to an end and my Earth Week Event officially concluded yesterday. I have the last bunch of green winners to announce - with some other announcements thrown in for extra goodness!

The winner of the Totally Bamboo Cutting Board from Cookware.com is...



Karen said... 162

I would love to have Zwilling JA Henckels International Classic 15 Piece Block Cutlery Set Free Shipping!


The winner of the Sprig Trucks Eco-Truck is...



Owen's Mom said... 70

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/13089150058
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com


And last but certainly not least, the winner of the $169 ionator HOM from Activeion is..



cloud10277 said... 97

I'm a fan of Activeion on Facebook
Tracy P
cloud10277@hotmail.com


But wait, those were just for Earth Week! I have a couple more...


The winner of the Tropical Traditions Organic Raw Honey is...



Dina said... 26

Subscribe to the Tropical Traditions newsletter


The winner of the Princess Katie and Racer Steve Tiny Cool album is...



Darcie K. said... 14

I love the song Tell the Truth
dmkayes@gmail.com


Congratulations to all of the winners! If you have not been emailed already, I will be doing so within the next 24 hours. You will have 48 hours to get back to me before another winner is chosen.

Thank you to everyone who entered and made my Earth Week Event so successful! I'd also like to thank our wonderful sponsors for the opportunity to share some awesome products with my readers!

I have more stuff up my sleeve so if you don't already, you'll want to subscribe to stay up-to-date with the latest goodies. If all goes as planned, it will be a busy summer here on Gx3!

If you didn't win, please check out some of my ongoing giveaways, including a case of yummy Peter Rabbit Organics fruit pouches - ends tomorrow night!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin