Sunday, October 4, 2009

We Have a Winner...

We had 119 entries for the CVS Photobook contest and the lucky winner is...



Julie said... 19

What a fantastic gift! I would definitely document our summer as a family; we had so many fun experiences.


Congratulations, Julie! I will be emailing you shortly and will need you to respond within 48 hours or, unfortunately, I will need to choose another winner.

Thank you to everyone who entered and to Ellen from Today's Ellen for this amazing review and giveaway opportunity!

Didn't win? Check out some of the other great giveaways I have going on right now - many of them have low entries. And pay me a visit again soon because I have some pretty awesome stuff in the works!

1 comments:

Norberto Kurrle said...

I'm so honored and excited to be the winner! Thanks Kristen and Ellen for making this terrific gift possible!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin