Monday, August 30, 2010

Winners!

There's no better way to start off the week than with some winners! Let's see who last week's lucky folks are...

The winner of the $25 Gift Certificate to EcoMom.com is...


Louis said... 50

I subscribed to your feed via mail (same as in my profile / this post)


The winner of the Yo Gabba Gabba Medicine-Time Spray is...


FDP 4 Life said... 24

when our children are sick i try to comfort them by being with them and getting them whatever they need.

susansmoaks at gmail dot com


And last, but certainly not least, the winner of the Scholastic Treasures Rosemary Wells 2-DVD set is...


loni said... 163

I want to win this for my niece!

trippyjanet at hotmail dot com


Congratulations, winners! I will be contacting you within the next 24 hours and you will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who entered and to the lovely giveaway sponsors for making it all possible!

Please be sure to check out the rest of my current giveaways, including a bedding product from Protect-A-Bed - valued up to $100! - ending tomorrow night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi new friend, I am now following you via MBC.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin