Monday, September 13, 2010

Big News!

I know it's been almost a week since my last blog update. How could I leave you all hanging without a word for so long?! Well, I promise I have a good reason for my absence...



That's right...we're expecting baby #2! Our fourth Clomid cycle was a success and the shock is just now starting to wear off. Nate is going to be a big brother!

We were gifted the beautiful P-word test in mid-August but because of my history, I wanted to wait until we saw a heartbeat to share the news. This past Friday, we got our first glimpse of our "Dewdrop" so I feel safe enough to make the official announcement. (If something does go wrong, I'll need the support anyway, right?)



We are over the moon! My due date is April 27th-ish but since Nate arrived 2 weeks early, I think this may be more a mid-April baby. Tax Day, perhaps? Only baby knows for sure!

Between the morning, evening and sometimes all-day nausea and fatigue, I probably won't be posting as often but I'll definitely still be churning out some awesome reviews and giveaways as I am able. Once we learn the gender of this little babe (power of positive thinking!), I'll probably even host a little reveal party! For now, I just want to relax and enjoy this time with my firstborn.

18 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations!

Leonard Family said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!! :-) I will be lifting you up in prayer for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy little dewdrop come April. HUGZ N Belly Rubz!

barbara.montyj said...

Oh wow that is big news - Congrats!!

MomOnTheEdge said...

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best! :)

D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D said...

Yay! And you thought it would never happen!
Congrats!

Gianna said...

Awww.. congratulations! That is wonderful news :)
Any boy or girl feelings yet?

Ferret Finds said...

Congrats!!

Tylerpants said...

Congrats on your great news =)

clenna said...

What a beautiful thing. Congratulations!

wildcat32 said...

Congrats!

lfhpueblo said...

Congratulations to your whole family. What a true blessing from God.
Will keep you and Dewdrop in my prayers.

justicecw said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Dee said...

Congrats! That is so amazing!

Terra H. said...

What wonderful news! I wish you and the baby the very best.

Nichol said...

Congratulations....how exciting!

Judy said...

Congratulations to you!

Bonita12 said...

Congrats! I know the excitement of seeing the early heartbeat on the screen...been there. So happy for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin