Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lucky Winners!

I know it's Independence Day (let freedom ring!) but I have some firecrackers of my own. Were you one of the three lucky winners from this weekend?

The winner of the Cate & Levi Handmade Puppet is...



orangefukurou said... 69

I would choose the giraffe
tomokofive AT gmail DOT com


The winner of the all Free Clear Laundry Detergent and How to Have Your Second Child First book is...




Nicole said... 41

I "LIKE" All on Facebook (Nicole Pitts)

pittsy82@hotmail.com


And the winner of the 500 business cards from DigitalRoom.com is...



Laura said... 1

I would use these to promote my hair bow making business!

lmerritt49903@gmail.com


Congratulations, ladies! Please check your inbox for an email from me and claim your prize within 48 hours. If I don't hear from you by the deadline, I will unfortunately have to choose another winner.

Thank you to everyone else who entered and to the awesome giveaway sponsors who made it all possible!

If you didn't win, please check out the rest of my current giveaways, including a Balloonatiks Collector's DVD for the kiddos - ending tonight!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin