Monday, March 15, 2010

Winners!

I'm a little late announcing some winners so I won't waste any more of our precious time. Here goes nothin'!

The winner of the Motherhood DVD is...



Kim said... 47

tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/10022289002


The winner of the Coal Train Railroad CD is...



aledol said... 3

EM


And since there were only four entries for the three Rainbow Brite activity CD-ROMs, I've decided to throw in another one and make everyone who entered a winner! YAY!

ledol said... 1

That's hard as there were a Lot of good shows on then..a few were...
Roseanne-she came on in 89; Cosby Show; Cheers; Family Ties; GrowingPains-RIPAndrew Koenig;

Melissa B. said... 2

I never missed an episode of Growing Pains.

Carrie said... 3

There are so many to choose from, but I did like Punky Brewster! I was also a huge 80s cartoon fan!

carrwell(at)gmail(dot)com

EmmettFerret said... 4

I always like silver spoons!
lbaran. pcs @gmail. com


Congrats to all of the winners! If you haven't already been contacted and confirmed, keep your eye on your inbox for an email from me tonight. You'll have 48 hours to claim your prize or another winner will be chosen.

Thank you to all of the sponsors: Beth at Sugar Mountain PR, Katy Bowser of Coal Train Railroad, and MomSelect/BSM Media!

If your name's not on the list, please be sure to enter my other current giveaways, including several goodies from my Green Cleaning Event. Just check out my sidebar!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin