Sunday, March 21, 2010

See What's Behind The Best With 100% Columbian Coffee


I've been a coffee lover since I was a teenager. But it wasn't until I entered the land of parenthood that my coffeemaker and I became BFFs. Perhaps it was the 13 months of sleepless nights or my demanding schedule that got me hooked but I need my daily cup 'o joe to function at my fullest. Coffee snob that I am, I only want the best. So, that's why I often turn to 100% Colombian Coffee for my pick-me-up.

The "richest coffee in the world", 100% Colombian Coffee offers robust, quality flavor that is unmatched. How do you know you're getting 100% Colombian Coffee? Just look for the logo! 100% Colombian Coffee can be found in numerous brands including Folger's, Eight O'Clock Coffee, Copper Moon, Millstone and more.



Well, I have some news for you fellow coffee lovers. 100% Colombian Coffee is hosting a "See What's Behind the Best" sweepstakes! Simply visit www.whatsbehindthebest.com to learn all about the philosophy behind 100% Colombian Coffee and enter to win some great prizes. The grand prize is $10,000!

You may also get the chance to meet Juan Valdez and his famous mule, Conchita, as they embark on a nationwide tour! Just check out the tour map to see when they'll be visiting your city.

You can also keep up on all the latest java news by following 100% Colombian Coffee on Facebook or Twitter!

Good luck!

Disclaimer: I was notified about this contest from my membership at MomSelect. For publishing this information, I will be entered to win a 100% Colombian Coffee gift pack and a $100 American Express gift card. I was not compensated for this post.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin