Sunday, March 21, 2010

Green Cleaning Winners (with an Apology!)



You've probably noticed that things have been a bit bare around here this weekend. That's because it seems I've been hit with the flu bug. It all started yesterday as I was running errands. We stopped at Rita's for our free Italian Ice and out of nowhere, I felt like I had been hit by a truck. Chills. Fever. Headache. The whole nine yards. I've been so exhausted that I've barely been able to keep my eyes open much less write a decent post. So, I apologize in advance for the lack of reviews and giveaways. You can rest assured that as soon as I kick this thing, I'll be back in top form with goodies to share!

In the meantime, I have a few very lucky winners to announce!

The winner of the Seventh Generation Healthy Home Starter Kit is...


billie the girl said... 88

I'm a 7th gen facebook fan.


And the winner of the 3-month supply of Dropps detergent is...



Betty C said... 185

I like that you can use the same detergent for all types of clothing. In the long run I think that would save me time and money.


Congrats, ladies! I'll be contacting you soon and you'll have 48 hours to respond or your prize will be forfeited to another random winner.

Thank you to everyone who entered and made these giveaways such a success! And a HUGE thanks to our lovely sponsors - Meghan at Seventh Generation and Remy with Dropps - for the opportunities!

If you didn't win, you still have more chances to win some great "green" cleaning supplies! Don't forget to enter the Better Life Starter Kit giveaway, which ends tomorrow night!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin