Friday, January 22, 2010

New Year, New Me: My Ultimate Playlist

Photo Credit: Photobucket

My iPod is my BFF when it comes to working out. Nothing gets me more revved-up to exercise than some music pumping in my eardrums. It has the power to rejuvenate me and motivate me to keep going even when the sweat is stinging my eyes and my muscles are begging me to stop.

Choosing the perfect soundtrack to your workout can be a trying task. So, without further ado, I present to you my ultimate playlist (feel free to steal some - or all!):

Warmup/Cool Down/Strength Training:

"Maneater" - Nelly Furtado
"Afraid" - Nelly Furtado
"Don't Phunk With My Heart" - Black Eyed Peas
"My Humps" - Black Eyed Peas
"Disco Club" - Black Eyed Peas
"Boom Boom Pow" - Black Eyed Peas
"Clothes Off" - Gym Class Heroes
"Future Sex / Love Sound" - Justin Timberlake
"My Love" - Justin Timberlake
"Music" - Madonna
"Ex-Girlfriend" - No Doubt
"Hella Good" - No Doubt
"Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani
"Wind it Up" - Gwen Stefani
"Glamorous" - Fergie
"Fergalicious" - Fergie
"Starry Eyed Surprise" - Paul Oakenfold
"One, Two Step" - Ciara
"Goodies" - Ciara
"Work It" - Missy Elliott
"Feedback" - Janet Jackson
"I'm a Slave 4 U" - Britney Spears
"Do Somethin'" - Britney Spears
"Since U Been Gone" - Kelly Clarkson
"Golden" - Jill Scott
"Get Busy" - Sean Paul
"Get Your Clothes Off" - Nina Sky
"Just Dance" - Lady Gaga
"Paparazzi" - Lady Gaga
"LoveGame" - Lady Gaga
"Don't Cha" - Pussycat Dolls
"Buttons" - Pussycat Dolls
"Party in the U.S.A." - Miley Cyrus
"Me & U" - Cassie
"Long Way 2 Go" - Cassie
"Video Phone" - Beyonce
"Freakum Dress" - Beyonce
"Hollywood" - Jay-Z
"She Wolf" - Shakira
"Last Night" - Diddy and Keyshia Cole
"Get the Party Started" - Pink
"Fighter" - Christina Aguilera
"Yeah" - Usher
"Caught Up" - Usher
"Blah Blah Blah" - Ke$ha
"Show Stopper" - Danity Kane
"One Shot" - Danity Kane
"Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" - Paula Abdul

Brisk Walking/Running/Jogging:

"Pump It" - Black Eyed Peas
"I Gotta Feeling" - Black Eyed Peas
"Meet Me Halfway" - Black Eyed Peas
"Don't Stop the Music" - Rihanna
"SexyBack" - Justin Timberlake
"Excuse Me Mr." - No Doubt
"What You Waiting For?" - Gwen Stefani
"Yummy" - Gwen Stefani
"Get Ur Freak On" - Missy Elliott
"That's Not My Name" - Ting Tings
"Blue Monday" - New Order
"Womanizer" - Britney Spears
"Gimme More" - Britney Spears
"3" - Britney Spears
"Hot 'N Cold" - Katy Perry
"Starstrukk" - 3OH!3
"My Life Would Suck Without You" - Kelly Clarkson
"I Do Not Hook Up" - Kelly Clarkson
"She Wants to Move" - N.E.R.D.
"Fire Burning" -- Sean Kingston
"Temperature" -- Sean Paul
"We Be Burnin" - Sean Paul
"Poker Face" - Lady Gaga
"Bad Romance" - Lady Gaga
"Telephone" - Lady Gaga
"When I Grow Up" - Pussycat Dolls
"Tik Tok" - Ke$ha
"Untouched" - The Veronicas
"Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz
"Diva" - Beyonce
"Crazy In Love" - Beyonce
"Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" - Fall Out Boy
"Dance, Dance" - Fall Out Boy
"Keeps Gettin' Better" - Christina Aguilera
"SOS" - Rihanna
"For Your Entertainment" - Adam Lambert
"Damaged" - Danity Kane
"Bad Girl" - Danity Kane
"U + Ur Hand" - Pink
Spend the Night (album) - The Donnas
Confessions On a Dancefloor (album) - Madonna


Are you feeling my selections? What are your favorite workout tunes?

Photo credit: Photobucket

1 comments:

codi said...

Heck yeah! This is going to my saved email folder. We have very similar workout music tastes. <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin