Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Merry Melodies Winners!

Merry Melodies Week ended last week and due to the big move, I am a bit delayed with announcing winners. Better late than never right?! Anywho, here goes!

The winner of the Little Music Lovers CD of choice is...



Janet and Maya said... 34

I'm a Mozart fan, so I would choose the Music for Playtime!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net


The winner of the Toddlerville CD from Baze and His Silly Friends is...



lisa said... 4

Email subscriber. msmith572@yahoo.com


The winner of the Go Waggaloo CD from Sarah Lee Guthrie and Family is...



Desiree said... 9

entered the sound of music giveaway


The winner of the Rock and Roll Garden CD by Bari Koral Family Rock Band is...



Katie said... 1

I like the SUBWAY song!

KatieDedrickson(at)gmail(dot)com


The winner of the Pizza for Breakfast CD by Mister G is...



Wehaf said... 29

I love the song "Buster" - my neighbors have a dog named Buster, so it fits well.

urchiken at gmail dot com


The winner of the At Home With Friends CD by Joshua Bell is...



bethany said... 22

Follow you via Google Reader!! Yay thanks a bunch!


The winner of the Sound of Music 50th Anniversary CD and Pop-Up Book is...



Jennifer said... 41

Do-re-mi is the song that has always stuck in my head.Warm winter mittens are some of her favorite things. My niece would love this! jenniferjoy at gmail dot com


Wow, that's a huge list! Congratulations, winners! I will be contacting you tonight via email and you will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.

Thank you to everyone who participated in these musical giveaways! Remember to check out the other giveaways on my list. I still have a HUGE one going on right now for baby boy clothes worth over $600 so enter before end of day on 12/15!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin