Monday, August 9, 2010

Winners!

It's been a busy weekend here at Chez Goodie, gearing up for a little man's big birthday celebration. But it's never too late to announce some winners, right?!

The winner of the custom blog makeover courtesy of Mini Beach Bird Designs is...



Cindi S World said... 10

I follow you publicly on googlefriendconnect, itscindisworld, itscindisworld at yahoo dot com



And the winner of the $25 gift certificate to InvitationBox.com is...



LUV BLOGGIN said... 9

Just added your button to my blog here:
http://luvbloggin2.blogspot.com/

My e-mail:
LUVBLOGGIN@GMAIL.COM


Congratulations, winners! I will be sending emails shortly and you will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.

Thank you to everyone who entered and to all the wonderful sponsors for the opportunity to share these cool products and services with my awesome readers!

If you didn't win, please mosey on over to my Current Confections and browse the rest of the giveaways I have going on as part of the Bloggy Birthday Blowout Event. Lots more to come so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin