Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Winner Roundup

Well, Nate's big birthday party is officially over and we survived! (I wasn't sure there for a second!) It did rain for most of the party but we brought the fun inside and I think everyone had a blast. I, however, am exhausted from all the festivities and cleanup. Hence, the lack of posts. But I plan to get back on the blogging track today and kick things off with some winners. What do you say?

First of all, I have to thank you all for making the CSN Stores giveaway my biggest yet! We had over 500 entries! I could hardly believe it! But I'm so glad you love CSN as much as I do. Without further ado, the lucky winner of the $50 gift card is...



erin m. said... 71

e-mail subscriber.
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com


The winner of the Eco Vessel Stainless Steel Sippy Cup is...



Alisha L. said... 48

Following your blog via Google Friend Connect @Alisha L.

bakergurl02[at]yahoo[dot]com


The winner of the Pink Digital Photo Keychain from WholesaleKeychain.com is...



Hoa said... 33

Liked Goodie Goodie Gumdrops on FB
Name: Hoa Le

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com


The 2 winners of the I Hate to Cook Book by Peg Bracken are...



wildcat32 said... 59

follow and tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/20706345382
monster6236 at gmail dot com



Birdson said... 29

I follow U on GFC birdson@roadrunner.com


And last but not least, the winner of the Scholastic Treasures Wheels on the Bus Sing-Along Travel Kit is...



Leandrea at Coupons Are Great said... 96

Our next trip is to Disney World and will be by car. I am a little scared! leandrea246(at)hotmail(dot)com


Congratulations, winners! Please keep an eye on your inbox today for an email from me. You will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.

Thank you to everyone who entered and to the fabulous sponsors who have made the Bloggy Birthday Blowout event so fun! But don't go away just yet...I have more stuff in store for the coming weeks. Toys, DVDs, food, party favors...the sponsors just keep rolling in so I'm going to continue until we're through :)

Oh, and please don't forget to enter the Mary's Soft Dough giveaway - ending tonight! This stuff was a hit for all ages at Nate's party (yes, pictures are forthcoming)!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin