Friday, July 9, 2010

Winners!

TGIF! Sounds like time for some lucky winner announcements...what do you say?!

The winner of the Balloonatiks Collector's Edition DVD is...



Louis said... 33

I subscribed to your feed via e-mail (same e-mail as in my profile / this post)


The winner of the StaphASeptic First Aid Gel is...



plhill2000 said... 17

I like that it is grease less and non staining.


The winner of the Baltic Amber Teething Necklace from Inspired by Finn is...



Shelly said... 16

inspired by finn fb fan
slholbrook@gmail.com


And last but not least, the winner of the Scandle travel massage candle is...



blueviolet said... 47

I follow your blog!


Congratulations, winners! Emails will be sent out tonight and you will have 48 hours to get back to me with your shipping information before another winner is chosen.

Thank you to everyone who entered and to the giveaway sponsors who made it all happen!

Please be sure to check out my other current giveaways, including Oralcryst Junior oral care candies - ending tomorrow! Note: there are 10 winners and low entries so your chances are really good!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin