Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Earth Week Winners - Part II

My big Earth Week event is nearing a close *sniff, sniff* but the bright side is I have more winners to announce! Did you garner some green goodies? Let's see...

The winner of the SIGG Water Bottle from PUR is...



Rebecca O said... 91

I like the Pur Water Dispenser a lot. It would be great to have for the summer. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail


The winner of the 45/90 bag of Rockin' Green Cloth Diaper Detergent is...



MommyMonkey said... 161

Tweet
http://twitter.com/MSU_MOM_TO_2/status/13624663616
sully_debbie11 at msn dot com


The winner of the EcoSmart Pest Control Bundle is...



Naddez said... 50

I can use this around my yard without causing harm to my doggie or my family.

sam94son05@sbcglobal.net


And last, but not least, in my biggest giveaway EVER, the winner of the SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Starter Kit is...



Dana said... 6

I follow your blog publicly.
danajewers6352 at msn dot com


Congratulations to all the winners! Everyone has been emailed and has 48 hours to respond or the prize will be forfeited and another random winner will be chosen.

Thank you to everyone who entered and a great big thanks to all of our lovely sponsors: Sarah with Devries P.R., Kim at Rockin' Green, Kyra with EcoSmart and Rob with SodaStream!

Don't forget there are still more Earth Week giveaways left to enter, including a butcher-block style bamboo cutting board, a Sprig Toys Eco-Truck and an Activeion ionator HOM worth $169!

Check my sidebar under "Current Confections" for the links to enter!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin