Monday, April 12, 2010

Earth Week Event!



With Earth Day approaching on April 22, I wanted to put something really special together. And it's shaping up to be quite an event!

All next week, I will be sharing some fun reviews and giving away some awesome green, earth-friendly products from brands like:

Activeion
SodaStream
Sigg
Rockin' Green Soap
CSN Stores
Boon
O'Bon
...and more!

I may also throw together an article or two on green living if I have time. We'll see. So, stay tuned - you won't want to miss this!

Oh, and lest I forget: if you post the event button (code on sidebar) on your blog/site, you'll get an extra entry into each giveaway next week! Leave a comment here and let me know if you snagged it!

1 comments:

Chrissyb said...

Got your Earth Week Button!
Can't wait!
http://lilbabybootie.blogspot.com/
transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin