Monday, April 26, 2010

Book Nook Week Winners

I still have a couple more Earth Week event reviews coming today before we wrap up, but I'm long overdue in announcing the winners from Book Nook Week. So without further ado, here are the lucky winners of these great reads!

The winner of Prime-Time Health by Dr. Sears is...



Joan Elliott said... 17

My # 1 health issue is trying to get enough sleep to stay healthy.
hi_joan_elliott at hotmail dot com


The 3 winners of Charla Krupp's How To Never Look Fat Again are...



Tammy said... 41

My tummy
tjfirth@yahoo.com




aledol said... 51

http://twitter.com/aleshamom4/status/12524442125




sohamolina said... 3

email subscriber

eddiem11@ca.rr.com


And the 3 winners of Kristin van Ogtrop's Just Let Me Lie Down are...



Amy said... 7

I get your email updates

loobyamy(at)yahoo(dot)com




Chrissyb said... 17

e-mail subscriber
transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com




Anara said... 40

the noise - I have a 3 year old who's up between 5:30 & 6 and a 4 year old with Down Syndrome and Autism who does not nap. I don't get quiet until they are both in bed. When I get a chance to go out on my own it's no radio, no phone, just quiet!

at gmail: a midg rn


Congratulations, winners! Everyone will be emailed shortly and will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.

Thank you to everyone who entered and to Anna at Hachette Book Group for the always awesome opportunities.

I have some more books in the queue so keep your eye out for a few more reviews and giveaways coming soon. In the meantime, please stop by and enter some of my current giveaways, listed on the sidebar!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin