Friday, March 5, 2010

Winners!

I have three more lucky peeps to announce this morning!

The winner of the 18x24 Rolled Poster Print from OnlinePosterPrinting.com is...



Lovely Rita said... 14

I have subscribed to your blog via email

ritaoneal@sbcglobal.net


The winner of the Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms cookbook is...



amweeks said... 60

I subscribe to your blog via email!


And last but not least, the winner of the His/Hers Chenille Slipper Socks from PatientStyle.com is...



melissaaggie98 said... 6

I would like the Heart Healthy Gift Basket for my father.


Congratulations to all the winners! If you haven't already confirmed your win, you have 48 hours to do so or another winner will be chosen.

A big, big thank you to all the sponsors of these fab giveaways: Carla with OnlinePosterPrinting.com, Jane, the author of Make Ahead Meals and Lindsay with PatientStyle.com!

If you didn't win, please check out my other current giveaways, including winner's choice of a hilarious Crazy Dog T-Shirt, ending tomorrow night!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin