Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January Jingles Winners (Part 2)

January Jingles Week has officially ended and I have two more winners to announce!

The winner of the Cathy & Marcy's Banjo to Beatbox CD is...



erma said... 21

I like froggy went a courtin.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net


And the lucky winner of the Elvis 75: Good Rockin' Tonight CD is...



wendy said... 69

I want to win this for my boyfriend and my Favorite elvis song is " Viva Las Vegas"

madamerkf at aol dot com


Congratulations, ladies! I will be emailing you shortly and you will have 48 hours to respond before new winners are chosen.

I'd like to thank all of the wonderful sponsors of January Jingles week: Sony Music, Sugar Mountain PR and Waldmania!

If you didn't win, take heart - I have more music coming soon. Until then, please check out some of the other awesome goodies I have for you, listed on my sidebar.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin