Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Winner and Some Re-Draws

The lucky winner of the SmartKnitKIDS socks is...



Suesur said... 48

I subscribe



And because I did not hear from two of the Pedialyte Powder Pack winners within 48 hours, I had to choose two more random winners. Those lucky ducks are...



Michele P. said... 39

blog follower

micaela6955 at msn dot com




Rae said... 66

I never knew you weren't suppose to mix with other fluids. I take care of a special needs child who has a feeding tube and his mother and i have always mixed his formula with the pedialyte.


Congratulations, ladies! Those of you with email addresses have been contacted. If you haven't done so already, please reply within 48 hours.

Rae - Your email address is not available publicly on your profile so I am unable to contact you. Please claim your prize by leaving a comment on this post or using the "contact" link above to email me within 48 hours. If I don't hear back from you by Tuesday at 10pm, I will have to choose another winner. But I hope I won't have to!

Thank you to everyone who entered and to Rose from SmartKnitKIDS and to Liv at Devries PR for these fantastic giveaway opportunities!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin