Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings



My family and I will be staying with the in-laws for the next couple of days in honor of the holiday and I'm not sure of the next time I'll be able to pop online. So, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of my dear readers a Happy Thanksgiving. I wish you all a cornucopia of happiness as you celebrate your blessings.

It's easy to get wrapped up in the monotony of life and give in to the will to complain. But if we stop to think, we all have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for my husband, who works 80 hours per week to provide for us. I am thankful for my son, my miracle, who amazes me and puts a smile on my face each day. I am thankful for my health and that of my loved ones. I am thankful to have a roof over my head, food in my belly and clothes on my back. Sadly, these are things I often take for granted - although I shouldn't.

I am also thankful for you - yes, you! - my loyal readers who support my efforts and recognize the hard work I put into this blog. And also the companies who make the fun stuff possible.

Thank you all and have a happy, blessed, yummy Thanksgiving!

Tell me: What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish? And what are you thankful for this year?

Photo credit: Michelle Cordes (via Flickr)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin