Friday, September 25, 2009

The Gratitude Challenge: Day 5



Today marks Day 5 of the Gratitude Challenge. My task is to make a list of all the blessings I currently have.

I found this challenge to be one of the easiest thus far. After all, I already feel so blessed in my life that acknowledging them publicly should only come naturally. My blessings are as follows:
  • My son - my miracle after 2 miscarriages and over 2 years trying to conceive
  • My husband - my best friend, my lover
  • A supportive, loving family
  • Fulfilling friendships, both in real life and online
  • A Lord above, protecting my family and loved ones
  • The ability to live on one income so I can be a stay-at-home mom
  • A nice home to rent, filled with comfortable furniture
  • Food overflowing our pantry
  • A dependable vehicle
  • My education, which gives me potential
  • My health
  • My youth
This is just scraping the surface. There is so much more I could write but for the sake of time - and my fingers - I will stop here.

This is a great list to fall back on whenever I am down and need a good pick-me-up - or wake-up call - about how blessed I truly am.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin