Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Gratitude Challenge: Day 2



It's Day 2 of the 21-day Gratitude Challenge! Today's task is to use the alphabet to take note of what I'm grateful for.

This exercise was much harder than I initially thought it would be. But it really made me dig deep down inside of myself. I had to think long and hard about qualities I admire in myself and others, as well as things that make me happy or make me feel whole.

So without further ado, here is my Alphabet of Thanks:

The crunch of the first delicious bite of an Apple
My precious Babies - my son here on Earth and my two lost babies in heaven
The aroma of freshly brewed Coffee
The faithfulness and loyalty of my Dogs
The Environment that sustains us
Friends and family - who support me in whatever I do
God's promises to us
My Health and that of my loved ones
My Integrity
My husband's Job - his salary allows me to stay at home with our son
The Kindness of strangers
Fall Leaves falling from the trees
Marriage - my husband is my soul mate
Nature - in all its splendor
The sound of Ocean waves crashing on the shore - so soothing
Pumpkin pie
Peace and Quiet
The breastfeeding Relationship with my son - almost 14 months now!
Strength - to overcome adversity
Technology - which makes our lives more convenient
Unconditional love
Valor of our troops risking their lives for our nation
Clean Water to replenish my body
XML - so I can pursue my hobby of blogging
Memories of my Youth
Zest for life

Are you participating in the Gratitude Challenge? It's not too late to join me and take the pledge. Be sure to link up below so I can follow you and see what you're grateful for. The more perspectives we share on this journey, the more motivated we can become.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin